- ESPN: Los Angeles Angels, Mike Trout finalizing $430M, 12-year offer WPVI-Television set
- Mike Trout indicators file-breaking agreement: Los Angeles Angels sign OF to 12-year, $430 million offer (stories) MassLive.com
- Mike Trout, Angels close to finalizing 12-year, $430 million offer The Detroit Information
- Mike Trout finalizing 12-year, $430 million extension with Angels, report says CBS Sports
- Mike Trout Finalizing 12-Year, $430 Million Deal With Los Angeles Angels, Report Claims CBS Philly
- Watch full coverage on Google Information
ESPN: Los Angeles Angels, Mike Trout finalizing $430M, 12-year deal – WPVI-TV
More in Los Angeles Angels
Where would the LA Angels stack up in other divisions? Halo Hangout Los Angeles Angels’...
Mickey Callaway banned until at least end of 2022 season, fired by Los Angeles...
Los Angeles Angels Fire Mickey Callaway For Sex Harassment Of Female Media Members Deadline LA...
LA Angels fire Mickey Callaway after sexual harassment probe Chicago Tribune Mickey Callaway banned through...